July 12, 2017
HERE IS HOW ANYONE CAN HELP……..
TO DONATE TO A RIDER- GO TO:
TO MAKE A GENERAL DONATION TO THE RIDE:
TO MAKE A MATCHING FUNDS DONATION SEE OUR EVENT HANDBOOK IN THE DOWNLOAD SECTION OF THIS WEBSITE
TO CREATE YOUR OWN FUNDRAISING PAGE ON FIRST GIVING – (ANYONE CAN JOIN IN THE FUN WITH US – YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A RIDER!!)
First Giving is the fundraising site used for the Ride. After registering to Ride, you will receive a confirmation page with a link to this site where you can create your own personalized page. Creating a fundraising page on this website is an easy way to contact friends, family and colleagues. It is a simple way for them to donate securely and a quick way for you to keep track of your fundraised amounts.
· ANYONE CAN CREATE A FUNDRAISNING PAGE EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT A RIDER
· Click on FUNDRAISE and follow the prompts.
· Questions or assistance setting up your page – contact ARFL Event Coordinator
Cindy Rotella at 607-272-4098 Ext 316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
BECOME A MEMBER OF THE HIGH GEAR CLUB OR THE SILVER SPOKE CLUB
· The High Gear Club is a club reserved for Riders/fundraisers who raise a minimum of $1000. Valuable Ride merchandise can be won at the $1000 levels and above. Watch for the monthly AIDS Ride for Life newsletters for more details on what can be won at the $1000, $2000 and $5000 levels.
· All High Gear Club members are invited to an awards party in October to celebrate your awesomeness and support of STAP/ARFL.
· The Silver Spoke club is for Riders/fundraisers who raise $500 to $999. Special prizes are awarded at a celebration of your support and success!
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! IT MEANS MORE TO US THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE!